For the active, there's:
- tennis on our lighted tennis courts
- hiking on a 3.5 mile walking path to Hill City
- bike the many trails available
- hunting and fishing
- enjoy swimming during a day at the beach
- berry picking
- bird watching
- snowmobile over 1000 miles of groomed trails
- snowshoe or crosscountry ski through the beautiful local forest
- ATV trails
- Boat Rentals
- Ice fishing holes
- Cross country ski rentals
- Snowshoe rentals
- Sled and saucer rentals
Area activities include a 9 hole golf course, boating, canoeing, horseback riding, antique shopping, casinos, and also much more!
Snowmobile the beautiful Palisade, Tamarack, and Savanna Portage State Parks, and enjoy the splendor of the Scenic Hill River State Forest. Experience the famous Soo Line Trail. Access to over 1,000 miles of northern Minnesota trials await you. Area trails maps are available.
Explore the surrounding area in brand new snowshoes! Showshoeing is as simple and safe as walking in the woods. Showshoeing provides the excitement of solitary exploration or the fun of sharing a day with friends. But more than anything, it's a chance to experience the Northwoods in its purist most raw form. Strap on a pair and let them take you somewhere you've never been in a way that's more fun than you imagine!